Here’s Why the Media DOESN’T Stand Up to Big Pharma Greed as Drug Prices Skyrocket in US
In an Op-Ed published in The LA Times, Vermont Senator and former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, penned:
“One out of five Americans age 19 to 64 cannot afford their prescriptions. Hundreds of thousands of seniors cut their pills in half to stretch one month’s prescription into two. Meanwhile, the five largest drug companies made more than $50 billion in profits last year.
“The top 10 CEOs in the industry received a total of more than $327 million in compensation. They [Big Pharma] currently have 1,266 lobbyists on their payrolls in Washington, D.C., and 118 fighting for their priorities in Sacramento. They’ve made hundreds of millions in campaign contributions to politicians.”
Though rising prescription drug prices is a major health crisis nationwide, corporate media largely ignored the issue important to millions of Americans.
Latest News from Ring Of Fire Radio/Drug Safety News
- Peakstone Realty Trust, Formerly Griffin Realty Trust Lossesby Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm September 21, 2023
Are you an investor who has experienced significant losses with investments in Griffin Realty Trust? Levin Papantonio Rafferty’s expert legal team is ready […]
- Former Wedbush Securities Broker Jonathan Way Barred from Industryby Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm September 21, 2023
Jonathan Walter Way is a previously registered broker who has since been barred from acting as a broker or associating with a broker-dealer firm. Throughout […]
- Multiple Lawsuits Filed Against Alabama Officials Over Systemic Discrimination of Children With Disabilitiesby Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm September 21, 2023
Multiple lawsuits were filed yesterday in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama against Nancy Buckner, Commissioner of the […]
- CNL Healthcare Properties – Investment Loss?by Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm September 14, 2023
Levin Papantonio Rafferty is currently investigating claims on behalf of investors who were recommended and purchased shares in CNL Healthcare Properties (CNL) […]
- Kroger Will Pay $1.4 Billion to Resolve its Opioid Casesby Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm September 8, 2023
Levin Papantonio Rafferty (LPR), the trailblazing mass torts law firm that has marched at the forefront of the national prescription opiates addiction […]
- Landmark $6B+ Settlement Secured for US Servicemembers and Veterans in 3M Earplug Litigationby Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm August 29, 2023
Court-appointed lead plaintiffs’ counsel in the 3M Combat Arms Earplug Products Liability Litigation (MDL No.
- Defective Catheter Device Lawsuits to Be Centralizedby Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm August 10, 2023
The nationally recognized mass tort law firm Levin Papantonio Rafferty (LPR) announces that the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation (JPML) created a […]
- JPML Centralizes Lawsuits Over Insulin Pricing Schemeby Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm August 4, 2023
The nationally recognized mass tort law firm Levin Papantonio Rafferty (LPR) announces that the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation (JPML) today created […]
- Skanska Can't Use Limitation Act to Limit Its Liability in Pensacola Bay Bridge Disasterby Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm August 2, 2023
Today, Pensacola-based law firms Levin Papantonio Rafferty; Aylstock, Witkin, Kreis & Overholtz; and Beggs & Lane announce the U.S.
- Adverse Investment Disclosure Events Involving Broker Frank Avalloneby Levin Papantio Rafferty Law Firm July 28, 2023
Frank Avallone is currently registered as a broker with Ceros Financial Services, Inc. Mr. Avallone has four customer complaints reported on his FINRA […]