Listen to Nurse TalK every week using any of the options below
You can listen in the Boston area on station WWZN 1510AM every Saturday at 11 am EST or live stream at www.revolutionboston.com and in the San Francisco Bay area Sundays at 2PM PST on Green 960AM SF Bay’s progressive talk radio or live stream at www.green960.com .
You can browse shows, in the menu on the right. You will also find sponsored segments and our fun Comedy Pharm, Nurse Theatre, and clips saved from the cutting room floor (some think they should have stayed there–but we can’t help ourselves).
Here are the latest:
- Nurse Talk Short EP-606 March 6, 2014Laugh..Learn and listen to Nurse Talk Radio, where laughter is the best medicine.
- NNU: RN and Nurse Practice Specialist DeAnn McEwen March 6, 2014RN and Nurse Practice Specialist for California Nurses Association visits with Nurse Talk Radio hosts Casey Hobbs & Shayne Mason. Nurses Call on California Board to Adopt Strong Standards to Stem Hospital Workplace Violence: “We need nurses and healthcare workers to share their stories”. RN DeAnn McEwen. “It’s time for California to crack down on an alarming surge ...
- NURSE TALK SHORT February 28, 2014Check out a short sample of Nurse Talk, where laughter is the best medicine.
- NNU This week on Nurse Talk… Nurses Say No To The Keystone XL Pipeline. February 28, 2014Hosts Casey Hobbs and Shayne Mason discuss the Keystone XL Pipeline and why nurses are at the head of the line with their opposition to it. RN Katy Roemer talks about 10 reasons to oppose the pipeline.
- NNU Podcast 2-22-2014 February 24, 2014
- NurseTalk Short 603 February 13, 2014This week on Nurse Talk a little fun..and.. sounding the alarm. Watch out nurses you’re in the path of a hurricane called Michigan’s “Right to Work” laws and big money interests. Listen to the full podcast atnursetalksite.com or nnu.org.
- NNU 603 – John Armelagos February 13, 2014This week on Nurse Talk Radio/TV hosts Casey Hobbs & Shayne Mason visit with… RN and President of the Michigan Nurses Association, John Armelagos. John talks about Michigan’s so called “Right to Work” laws. “The nurses in this state and every state need to fight like hell to prevent what appears to be a plan for ...
- NNU: Courage in the face of power. February 5, 2014 Courage in the face of power. This week on Nurse Talk, hosts Casey Hobbs & Shayne Mason talk with Orlando RN’s Sarah Carideo-Lasher and Sarah Collins. They both work at Winnie Palmer Hospital in Orlando. Their hospital is run by Orlando Health (OH runs 8 of the largest hospitals in the area). In early spring of ...
- NNU Health Care Price Gouging January 28, 2014This weeks National Nurses United/Nurse Talk short is.. Join Nurse Talk Radio hosts RN’s Casey Hobbs & Shayne Mason as they continue a discussion about ‘Skyrocketing Hospital Costs’.
- Can theater “make you healthier”? January 22, 2014A conversation with San Francisco’s Magic Theatre Artistic Director, Loretta Greco and Playwright Taylor Mac.
| Browse All Audio |