Listen to Nurse TalK every week using any of the options below
You can listen in the Boston area on station WWZN 1510AM every Saturday at 11 am EST or live stream at www.revolutionboston.com and in the San Francisco Bay area Sundays at 2PM PST on Green 960AM SF Bay’s progressive talk radio or live stream at www.green960.com .
You can browse shows, in the menu on the right. You will also find sponsored segments and our fun Comedy Pharm, Nurse Theatre, and clips saved from the cutting room floor (some think they should have stayed there–but we can’t help ourselves).
Here are the latest:
- Nurse Talk Short – Lynn Ruth Miller April 10, 2014 Always lots to talk about! Everything from “soup kitchens” to 80 year old comedians… check it out.
- NNU – Nurse Talk hosts Casey Hobbs & Shayne Mason talk with Ohio RN Rhonda Hanos April 10, 2014 This week on Nurse Talk hosts Casey Hobbs & Shayne Mason talk with Ohio RN Rhonda Hanos. Rhonda was one of many nurses around the country who participated in rallies and events to honor the Anniversary of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. In his last speech Dr. King spoke about the great divide ...
- Nurse Talk Short 607 March 14, 2014Laugh, Learn, and Listen to Nurse Talk. Visit www.nursetalksite.com
- Sutter RN Michael Hill talks with Nurse Talk Radio March 14, 2014Sutter RN Michael Hill talks with Nurse Talk Radio hosts, Casey Hobbs and Shayne Mason. Michael was a negotiator for the recent Alta Bates Summit contract along with the current battle at Sutter. Federal Court Blocks Sutter Alta Bates Summit Bid to Roll Back RN Jobs, Health Coverage “Sutter’s goal is to unilaterally carry out through dictatorial ...
- Nurse Talk Short EP-606 March 6, 2014Laugh..Learn and listen to Nurse Talk Radio, where laughter is the best medicine.
- NNU: RN and Nurse Practice Specialist DeAnn McEwen March 6, 2014RN and Nurse Practice Specialist for California Nurses Association visits with Nurse Talk Radio hosts Casey Hobbs & Shayne Mason. Nurses Call on California Board to Adopt Strong Standards to Stem Hospital Workplace Violence: “We need nurses and healthcare workers to share their stories”. RN DeAnn McEwen. “It’s time for California to crack down on an alarming surge ...
- NURSE TALK SHORT February 28, 2014Check out a short sample of Nurse Talk, where laughter is the best medicine.
- NNU This week on Nurse Talk… Nurses Say No To The Keystone XL Pipeline. February 28, 2014Hosts Casey Hobbs and Shayne Mason discuss the Keystone XL Pipeline and why nurses are at the head of the line with their opposition to it. RN Katy Roemer talks about 10 reasons to oppose the pipeline.
- NNU Podcast 2-22-2014 February 24, 2014
- NurseTalk Short 603 February 13, 2014This week on Nurse Talk a little fun..and.. sounding the alarm. Watch out nurses you’re in the path of a hurricane called Michigan’s “Right to Work” laws and big money interests. Listen to the full podcast atnursetalksite.com or nnu.org.
| Browse All Audio |