- Covid: 5 razones para seguir usando máscara después de vacunarseby Liz Szabo, Kaiser Health News January 15, 2021
Las vacunas se probaron en ensayos clínicos, en los mejores centros médicos, en condiciones óptimas. Pero en el mundo real, suelen ser un poco menos […]
- Biden Terms Vaccine Rollout ‘A Dismal Failure’ as He Unveils Pandemic Response Planby Victoria Knight January 15, 2021
President-elect Joe Biden has delivered two speeches within the past 24 hours focused on his ambitious plans to address the “twin crises” of the covid-19 […]
- CVS and Walgreens Under Fire for Slow Pace of Vaccination in Nursing Homesby Rachel Bluth, Kaiser Health News and Lauren Weber January 15, 2021
A federal program that sends retail pharmacists into nursing homes to vaccinate residents and workers has been hindered by bureaucratic hurdles and scheduling […]
- Journalists Examine How Covid Polarizes CommunitiesJanuary 15, 2021
KHN and California Healthline staff made the rounds on national and local media this week to discuss their stories. Here’s a collection of their appearances.
- 5 Reasons to Wear a Mask Even After You’re Vaccinatedby Liz Szabo, Kaiser Health News January 15, 2021
Vaccination, face coverings and physical distancing are essential parts of a team effort against the coronavirus.
- Geography Is Destiny: Dentists’ Access to Covid Shots Depends on Where They Liveby Phil Galewitz, Kaiser Health News January 15, 2021
A handful of states are making dentists a lower priority than other health professionals for inoculations, even though they have their hands in people’s […]
- When Covid Deaths Aren’t Counted, Families Pay the Priceby Melissa Bailey, Kaiser Health News and Eli Cahan January 15, 2021
Inaccurate and incomplete death certificates hurt those seeking relief, recourse and closure after a loved one dies.
- KHN’s ‘What the Health?’: On Capitol Hill, Actions Have ConsequencesJanuary 14, 2021
Several large business groups, including health industry organizations, are cutting off contributions to Republicans who voted against the certification of Joe […]
- Delicate Covid Vaccines Slow Rollout — Leading to Shots Given Out of Turn or, Worse, Wastedby Rachana Pradhan January 14, 2021
“Thaw. Rest 15 minutes. Do not shake. Do not refreeze.”Do not shake. Do not refreeze.” Moderna’s vaccine comes with complicated instructions. And both […]
- In Search of a Baby, I Got Covid Insteadby Anna Almendrala January 14, 2021
As the pandemic raged, I made dozens of visits to a fertility clinic. Did I catch covid on one of those visits? I’ll never know, but the guilt is still there.